Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Kind of Happiness You Can Stand On


Okay, that's not a saying. But.....I found this little (medium-sized, actually) rug being sold by a couple that will be moving to Seattle for residency. They were very nice and had a nice apartment with nice furniture. I brought this rug home and set it up under my coffee table, and have been basking in its glow ever since.


Isn't it lovely? It is supposed to be faux-Persian, but it makes me think of the Southwest desert. In reality it's from Ikea, but whatever it is, it makes my apartment feel more home-y. And I haven't been this happy since, well.....since I bought my vacuum cleaner. (see post: The Kind of Happiness You Can Vacuum With)

P.S. You can see the "before" picture in the Apartment Tour blog.
P.P.S. There isn't really a post: The Kind of Happiness You Can Vacuum With

No comments:

Post a Comment